As the Interim Credit Controller you will be working for this large market leading business chasing debt and dealing with their invoices.
This client is based in Macclesfield and looking to recruit on an interim basis. The credit control position has the potential to go permanent if the person is successful in the role.
The Key Responsibilities of the Credit Controller will include
- Chasing aged debt
- Dealing with cash allocation
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Managing client portfolios
The successful candidate will have/be
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A strong telephone manner
- Excel skills
- Be able to work well with in a team as well as on their own
A Salary of £20,000-£21,000 + Holiday Pay