7 days left
- Full time
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 5-7 year(s) of relevant cumulative working experience in consolidation or operational accounting role is required for this position, prior experience in Big 4 is an advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Selatan.
- Computer literacy and ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Prior exposure to software such as SAP and Oracle.
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to direct and supervise.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of the Accounting team members.
- Review day-to-day journal entries and ensure posted journal entries are complete and accurate for Go-jek Group Companies.
- Responsible for accounting, bookkeeping and administration in daily basis and timely financial closing in monthly basis.
- Monitor accounts payable aging and liquidity.
- Ensure completeness of accruals and provision on monthly closing.
- Prepare consolidation reporting package and distribute to each Group Company (domestic and overseas).
- Collect and compile consolidation reporting package and prepare consolidated financial statements.
- Produce financial statements or other financial reports as required by managements.
- Assess and provide financial and accounting policies and procedures for Gojek Group Companies towards overall business process improvement.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.