Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
Kerry Business Services (KBS) ensures that the business financial processes are efficient and consistent through handling incoming and outgoing invoices for the sites. The teams work with site colleagues and vendors and consists of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, HR Operations and Payroll.
6 months contract role
What will the job include?
- Ownership of overdue invoices relating to a specific portfolio of customers.
- Customer interaction and follow up using Daily Worklist
- Action Blocked Orders as soon as the report is issued
- Issue account statements
- Dispute rejections to be followed up with customer until repayment has been made.
- Run KPI reports
- Monthly Reports - Update and analyse reports
- Weekly Reports - Update and analyse reports.
Assist other credit specialists where necessary to achieve departmental targets.
What skills are we looking for?
- 6+ months credit controller experience in a busy Accounts Receivable Department
- Excellent numeric and accuracy skills
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Work on own initiative, recognising potential problems and seeking solutions
- Be able to work under pressure whilst remaining calm and patient
- Excellent understanding and daily use of Excel and SAP
- Occasional travel.
Candidates must hold an EU passport
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.