Intern - Finance & Commercial
We are looking for an Intern - Finance & Commercial
Morison PLC, a subsidiary of Hemas Holdings PLC, is a fully Sri Lankan owned company. We are one of Sri Lanka's largest pharmaceutical manufacturers, having led & guided the industry for more than seven decades with our pioneering spirit and drive.
We are continuously committed towards enriching lives of consumers of Sri Lanka and beyond for generations to come. We are expanding our operations through a state of art manufacturing facility built to EUGMP specifications that will enable greater capacity and manufacturing flexibility in gearing up to compete globally.
- Assist the team in structuring new product development process
- Initiate, lead & execute new product development projects with internal stakeholders
- Conduct market research & analysis to identify potential new products
- Ensure proper documentation related to projects
- Candidate should possess a full or part qualification Degree program related to finance/ Business Management or Pharmaceutical from a recognized university or institute.
- Having previous experience for at least 6 months in a corporate sector would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical, negotiation & communication skills
- Ability to work independently
An attractive remuneration package on par with the industry standards is on offer for the right candidate.
Application Procedure If you believe you've got the drive to take our organization to the next level, apply with confidence.
Email your CV via th form below within 10 days of this advertisement.