7 days left
- Part time
A Finance Assistant position for a growing healthcare company in London. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will provide financial support to Joint Venture Partners and internal budget holders.
My client is a growing healthcare company in London.
The key responsbilities of this Finance Assistant position include:
- Sales ledger and leading on the sales ledger processing
- Credit control - collection of sales invoices
- Fixed assets - maintaining the asset register
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconcilaitions
- Credit card reconciliations
- Processing intercompany transactions
The successful candidate will display the following:
- Previous sales ledger processing
- Credit control experience with relevant Excel experience to accommodate the role
- Working towards or completed your AAT
- You would be used to dealing with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis
- Accounts Payable experience is not necessary
This Finance Assistant position provides career stability, the chance to join a fast-growing business and a competitive salary.