Michael Page are proud to partner with an esteemed business in Huddersfield who are looking to appoint a Finance Manager, having full responsibility of the day to day running of the Finance function and reporting into the Finance Director.
Our client are a specialist manufacturer who have been operating in their field since the 16th century. Trusted by some of the world's leading merchants they are consistently relied upon for their craftmanship and expertise.
The role will be varied and really hands on, with a focus on securing financial control for the business, with responsibilities including;
- Monthly management accounts
- Monthly and Quarterly reporting to Group
- KPI reporting and analysis
- Management of VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations and payments
- Intrastat returns/EC Sales reporting
- Business partnering with commercial and operational functions
- Stock management
- Assisting the FD with Audit prep
- Ad-hoc project work on process and system improvements
- Management and development of a small team
For this role you will ideally be a qualified Accountant who has experience working in a manufacturing environment, as costing experience is really important.
Experience of using SAP would be beneficial.
A competitive salary + benefits