Senior Fund Accountant
Senior Fund Accountant
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Senior Funds Accountant Role:
As a Senior role in an experienced and dynamic Private equity or Real Assets teams you will provide top quality Fund structures accounting, reporting, analysis and administration support services to our clients through various jurisdictions globally. This role will suit engaged and customer orientated individuals who wish to develop and realize their potential in accounting in financial and investment industry.
Senior Funds Accountant Job Duties in Brief:
- General accounting according to local, international and industry specific accounting requirements;
- Consolidations on the group structures;
- Assurance of management, statutory and regulatory reporting preparation and timely delivery;
- Support clients in decision making by providing high quality financial information;
- Assist in planning and organizing the team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services and other reporting in accordance with agreed deadlines;
- Support activities for audits (both internal and external) and liaising with auditors as well as tax consultants and local regulators;
- Assist in managing, coaching and developing team members for their individual advancement and for the benefit of the team, in so doing, foster and maintain strong team spirit and a healthy working atmosphere;
- Actively participate in internal initiatives focusing on efficiency, harmonization, process leaning and improving communication.
- Have ambitions to learn more about Private equity and Real Assets investment industry;
- Have good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline;
- Have 3-5 years of professional experience in accounting;
- Have very good command of both written and spoken English.
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.