- Services based company
- City fringe location
- Permanent Full-time Role
If you are seeking a stable, long term, stand-alone accounting role working with a small and tight-knit team of people who value and respect one another, please read on.
A South Australian based company with a fantastic history over 25+ years, now has an opportunity for an experienced hands-on Accountant to join their team.
Reporting to the General Manager, this stand-alone finance role will see you responsible for all financial aspects in the day to day operations of the company.
In this all-encompassing role your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial statements including profit & loss, balance sheets and cash flow for presentation to the Board.
- Management reporting
- Prepare of annual operating, capital and cash flow budgets and variance reporting
- Manage the organisation's capital asset register, depreciation and disposal of assets
- Banking and monitoring of investments
- Provide advice to the business on the impact of financial decisions
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processing and follow up
- Payroll processing and maintenance of leave entitlements for all employees
- Prepare and lodge BAS and GST returns
- Banking, invoicing, reconciliations and account preparation.
This role provides the scope to use your broad accounting experience to support the business achieve positive outcomes. You will have high-level communication skills, strong attention to detail and be self-motivated. This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled accountant looking for a stable and rewarding opportunity in a role you can make your own.
An excellent remuneration package including salary, onsite car parking and mobile phone is on offer for the successful candidate.
Please apply, quoting Ref. No. 5B/16167, online at au.hudson.com Enquiries can be made to Phil Scardigno at Hudson Accounting & Finance in our Adelaide office on Ph (08) 8223 8824.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.