Accountant (Group reporting & Consolidation)
- Prepare monthly consolidation of overseas accounts, group management report
- Review and interpret monthly financial results, analyse variances and advise on financial implications for business decision making purpose.
- Review and analyse all subsidiaries' management reports.
- Liaise with and advises overseas subsidiaries in reporting and accounting treatments.
- Assist in the preparation of group budget and cashflow.
- Review, monitor and analyse the annual budget.
- Any ad hoc tasks assigned by the management from time to time.
- Degree in Accountancy. Professional certification (ACCA,CPA,etc) is added advantage.
- Must possess group consolidation and reporting experience.
- Strong analytical & technical skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- High integrity and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Spoken language : English and Mandarin
- At least 3 years relevant experience