Credit Administrator role based in Camberley to support the collections process and reduce the amount of overdue invoices.
Mainly focusing on the AR and pre-outstanding invoices aspect of the credit management process.
This business has on site parking, a large and supportive team that will ensure you are being fully trained within the role.
They have an open plan site and also a very welcoming atmosphere.
There is limited access via public transport links so your own travel or car is essential.
The key responsibilities of the Camberley based Credit Administrator role will be to:
- Preparing debtor reports
- Raising and sending out of invoices
- Escalate and highlight overdue accounts
- Ensure all payments have been correctly processed and received
- Contact key customers to ensure that accounts are not over drawing and are being paid.
- Support in the creation of Excel reports
The ideal Credit Administrator candidate will be able to commute to just outside Camberley, be interested in working in the credit industry and want to develop their skill-set in a supportive and friendly environment.
The Credit Administrator candidate will come with:
- Company pension
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Competitive salary for the level of responsibility - up to £22,000