Supervisor Real Estate Fund Accounting
1 day left
- Part time
Fund Accounting Supervisor - Real Estate
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
In the role of Fund Accounting Supervisor in Citco you are a valued and pivotal member of a client centric team that has its primary responsibilities focused on the delivery of accurate and timely client driven deliverables for a variety of Real Estate Funds encompassing a wide spectrum of complexity.
As a senior member within the team, with people management responsibilities you will generate a collaborative and productive environment where you deliver a consistent high level of support to guarantee a quality end to end service including co-ordination with other business areas to ensure superior client service.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Responsible for the quality of the Fund Accounting service delivery to assigned clients.
- Review, approve and assist with preparation of daily, weekly and month-end valuations.
- Manage your team's service standards and specified deadlines within a dynamic work environment.
- Strive towards the resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret policies, guidelines and/or processes.
- Enhance your team to working in a collaborative, consistent, stable and efficient manner to deliver a cohesive service to our clients and their investors.
- Idea generation and ongoing assessment and improvement of operational service model which will include input into system design requirements and ongoing department level project work.
- Be part of supporting the management and evolution of the Citco Fund Services Luxembourg operating model that fulfils client expectations whilst achieving efficiency and control objectives.
- Ensure accuracy and quality in all aspects Fund accounting processing including the oversight and governance of our support Shared Services Offices (CoE's).
- Responsible for ensuring that new products, client or Group initiatives are supported and implemented in an efficient, controlled and scalable manner.
- Proactive Fund accounting relationship management with clients, ensuring Service Level Agreement standards met and exceeded.
- Review monthly KPI and SLA reporting to ensure to ensure client service expectations are being fulfilled.
- Review control statistics and performance levels to ensure proactively risk is managed and in line with company risk based approach.
- Maintain positive working relationship with key operational groups, Investor Relations, Custody/Depositary, Product, IT and outsourced Centres of Excellence.
- Proactive management of client development requests, efficiency initiatives, stakeholder relationships and related metrics
- Continuous reinforcement of internal and external customer quality service focus amongst the team, whilst ensuring that service delivery is controlled, scalable and efficient
- Maintain a process of continual review of the processes within team to enhance efficiency, reduce costs, improve controls and processes with a view to advance automation
- Ensure high standard of training and competence of team members while ensuring that succession plans are in place with strong career development focus for all those within the team
- Provide input and feedback to Senior Account Managers regarding employees' ongoing performance / development / performance appraisals
- Work with Senior Account Manager to ensure employees adhere to company policies and procedures
- Minimum of 3-4 years in Fund Accounting, at least 2 at Supervisory level
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc)
- Knowledge of Real Estate Structures
- Knowledge of Luxembourg Fund Regulations
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Degree qualified in Accounting or Finance related are preferred
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business and platinum employer with ACCA
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
- A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.