Finance Accountant - Sweet & Cereal and
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
About the role
Reporting to Strategic Pricing Lead for Sweet & Cereal, based in Naas, this role is key to supporting decision making around pricing strategy that will grow profitable business for Kerry in Europe.
- Bring Pricing Insight to largest Opportunities/Customers within EUM or Technology) – Work closely with Sales; RD&A; Operations and Purchasing to support the decision making process.
- Works directly with Sales and RD&A to achieve a price point that will win business and maximise margin.
- Bring strategic thinking and market knowledge which align to Kerry strategic growth objectives to the price and margin for each project - Work closely with EUM and market teams
- Carry out customer portfolio analysis to identify margin or value issues impacting 'P' Price variance with specific SKU’s and helps to identify “at risk” business – works with directly with Sales on solutions to issues
- Strong People and Relationship Skills – build and maintain strong relationships with Sales and EUM Management.
- Work closely cross-functionally with Kerry Middle Office- RD&A, Procurement and Operations
- Support Annual Pricing Program as a key focus area – Responsibility for completion of Annual Pricing model within Sub-EUM or Technology and works closely with Sales teams and Commercial Finance Business Partners
Qualifications and skills
- Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant
- Commercial Finance experience and experience in value added pricing desirable.
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage, but not essential as training will be provided.
- Applicants should have excellent communication skills, and an ability to work cross-functionally to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present numeric information, to non-finance colleagues, at all levels of the organisation, clearly and concisely.
- Successful applicant will have strong Excel skills, as well as good experience of other MS software (Outlook, PP, Access).
- Applicants will have ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines to achieve targets while also being adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
Candidates must hold an EU passport
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.