Senior Analyst,Transfer Agency (Settlements)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Transfer Agency department provides a third party fund administration service to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, settlements, distributions, commissions and statements.
Working as part of a dedicated Settlements Team, individual will be responsible for the execution and QA of payments & Accounting Movements adhering to strict deadlines, ensuring that all client service standards and regulatory requirements are met together with working with partners in different jurisdictions.
- Responsible for making Settlement Payments
- Day to day processing work, quality checks and assurance
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in Bangalore, seeking appropriate information from local management there where required
- Responsible for the Banking and paying out of all cheques
- Responsible for controlling the cheque books
- Work queue management
- Achievement of monthly KPIs in order to keep ASLs to a minimum
- Monitor and assist on the queries and liaise with other departments where necessary
- Assist in the continued process of TQM (total quality management)
- To work with the team, internal departments, Manager and Group projects area on any allocated Client projects.
- Maintain relations with third parties - to include Client, internal relations with other departments and Auditors.
- Maintains a close working relationship with other areas, such as Dealing, Registration, and other internal areas such as the Client Service Managers.
- Fulfil additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements
- Comply with the regulatory regime in which Northern Trust operates as appropriate to the above role.
- Exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the incumbent is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- Observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
- Previous Financial Services experience.
- Transfer Agency/ Finance experience advantageous.
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues
- Ability to work under pressure meeting challenging deadlines
- Customer Service experience desirable
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Experience in working with Multiple Currencies
- Knowledge and understanding of working within a regulatory Environment
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.