Associate - Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance Services
KPMG, a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is made up of outstanding people with a broad range of interests, talents and motivations. We invite you to join our team in Penang and to experience the KPMG difference as we continue to be The Clear Choice to our clients from every sector of business and industry imaginable. Aspiring to be an Employer of Choice, we create an atmosphere in which our employees will be inspired to excel. To this end, KPMG Penang office is seeking highly motivated and results oriented individuals to fuel our growth and embark on a journey of self-discovery.
Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services (IARCS) provides a range of corporate governance advisory, enterprise risk management, internal auditing and controls compliance services built upon our clear understanding of business issues and opportunities. We help our clients optimize their risk management, control and governance processes to manage risks while identifying and pursuing important opportunities to enhance business.
- Acting as engagement team member in conducting assignments and supporting the engagement-in-charge in delivering professional services
- A degree or a professional qualification in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics/ Business or related disciplines
- Excellent academic credentials, leadership qualities and a good track record in extra curricular activities
- Initiative, good interpersonal, analytical and communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.