We are looking for Business Analyst to join our Analyst team responsible for software development in Hyderabad as well as providing Support through telephone, email and remote assistance to our mainly UK based customers.
Acuity Software Technologies is a Hyderabad based software Development Company, a part of UK based group of companies. The Group has a rapidly growing brand of software products.
- Understand business requirements, analyse, understand and plan software functionality and features of product/solutions and thereon document requirements.
- Develop functional specification documents for internal use by software development team.
- Prepare and provide presentation of analysis to management
- Ensure business process improvement, change management to add business value.
- Prepare, provide detailed information and present information to software development and other teams
- Work with technical teams to ensure complete understanding of requirement for technical design and development.
- Create test scenarios for UAT phase.
- Be the single point of contact for all business related requests from the technical team.
- Using your accounting knowledge, to identify issue a customer is facing and resolving and providing relevant advice to them.
- Actively supporting the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the customer informed and updated.
- Discussion with development and QA teams to resolve technical issues.
- Ensure delivery of the software products and updates within deadlines
- Documenting customer requests for modification of existing and new feature
- Handle customer queries on timely manner.
- Experience in business analysis in Accounting, Taxation, Financial and Banking domain.
- Must have very good communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Must have very good knowledge of book-keeping, accounting and taxation.
- Good understanding of various accounting software and its functions.
- Ability to interpret tax calculations rules and tax calculations.
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Ability to interpret new accounting and taxation rules and learn quickly
- Self-motivated with ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines
- Ability to translate the high level business requirements into functional solution design, act as a liaison between Business and technical teams to bridge any gaps and assist the technical teams to successfully deliver the projects.