Chief Accountant (Banking) - Vietnamese candidates only
- Carrying out the functions, responsibilities of Chief Accountant according to the Accounting Law
- Coordinating with other units to build up financial plans and budget of the Bank
- Organizing and guiding the process of implementing the Bank’s keeping business account included financial accounting and management accounting
- Managing the business expense and business action to make sure that everything is under the regulations of financing, Bank’s internal expenses; monitoring the process of executing expenditure plan according to authority.
- Coordinating with planning department to adjust the Bank’s financial plan
- Inspecting final account, estimation of investment project, shopping project,… of the Bank
- Controlling all the payments of expense, shopping, capital construction investment; ensuring all the transactions can be handled precisely which complied with both the internal regulation and law.
- Taking responsibility in tax audit and tax finalization of the Bank
- Being a contact point to work with independent audit
- Being responsible for working with state agencies and local organizations as well as resolve the relevant problems.
- Managing, monitoring the storage of accounting documents under the regulations
- Monitoring the process of providing reported data to internal audit, independent audit, inspector and other departments in approval of authorities.
- Periodic/ aperiodic implementing and checking reports related to accounting profession.
- Performing the function of Accounting Manager in treasury management.
- Improving, updating and promulgating regulations, processes related to bookkeeping as there are any changes in legal document system
- Training associates and relevant departments
- Being responsible for other tasks assigned by CFO
- University or higher education in Accounting - Finance
- All the qualifications, conditions needed of chief account which was named in accounting legal documents have to be met.
- Strong knowledge in legal document: accounting law, financial regime of credit organizations; Deep understanding tax law and capital construction accounting
- Good knowledge about Management Accounting: Allocate cost, evaluate the effectiveness of each department
- Having the ability to comprehend all the international accounting standards is an advantage
- At least 3 years experienced in a Chief Accountant/ Accounting Finance Manager in Finance/ Banking within Vietnam or in Foreign Bank had the same specialty.
- OR at least 3 years experienced in a management position in Big 4.
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Phan Thi Quynh Tram - (84) 6891 4188 - Ext: 520