A well known Insurance company in Potters Bar are looking for an Accounts Clerk to join the friendly accounts team and progress. Reporting into and working closely alongside the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the management of the ledger and general accounts function.
A leader in their industry looking for an enthusiastic and friendly individual to join their busy accounts department.
- Perform daily cash management duties
- Administration duties - answering emails, queries etc
- Posting cash to the accounts receivable ledger
- Reconciling the intercompany accounts
- Maintaining the purchase and sales ledger
- Run credit checks on new customers as an when required
- Matching delivery notes to invoices
- Processing invoices onto the system
- Maintaining the accounts receivable ledger and recovering aged debt
- Chasing debt by contacting clients via telephone, e-mail and mail
- Assist in preparation of monthly payroll.
The sucessful accounts clerk will have some experience in a similar role and be a friendly individual with a passion to learn new things. The company in Potters Bar are looking for someone as soon as possible but can wait a notice period for the right candidate.
A competitive package for the accounts clerk within a supportive and outgoing accounts department in this Insurance company.