Deputy Operations Head
The Role Responsibilities
- · Provide subject matter expertise in fund accounting, compliance monitoring, performance measurement, regulatory reporting (RBC/MAS) and financial reporting, especially in the insurance segment and assisting the team to understand clients' needs and provide the necessary advices/solutions
- · Provide leadership in securities services and lead changes as required by Clients and Group
- · Define operational services delivery model for large financial institutions, which include leading international banks, broker-dealers, fund managers and insurance companies
- · To continuously develop operations proficiency
- · Closely partner with Product Management, Group Operations and senior management to map prevailing market opportunities/needs and continually upgrade SCB overall capabilities and solutions to deliver best-in-class capacity and capability.
- · Lead efforts to design and implement an operating model for fund services to ensure efficient operations, managed in strict compliance with various local laws, regulations and standards.
- · To take active participation in business growth opportunities and be subject matter expert in relation to develop fund services