The opportunity to be the Finance Manager in a fast growth business south of Macclesfield. The role will be filled with variety, provide personal development and report into the Commercial Director.
A fast growth, dynamic business with an enviable reputation and strong staff retention near Macclesfield.
Finance Manager Core responsibilities:
- Monitor the day to day financial operations within the company
- Preparation of quarterly financial accounts - balance sheet, P&L and cashflow statement
- Produce monthly KPI reports
- Review and implement process and systems improvements
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Liaise with key stakeholders - internal and external
- Deputise to the Group Accountant and Commercial Director, assisting with financial tasks and accounting issues
Characteristics the sucessful Finance Manager will possess:
- Qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA
- Ability to produce management accounts autonomously
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
A competitive salary, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 6% employer pension contributions, private family healthcare, life insurance, complimentary lunch