Corporate Finance Manager
Corporate Finance Manager to join a growing Bristol firm as pivotal addition. This is a key addition and right hand support to the Directors and Partners. You will be managing delivery of M & A projects.
A leading accountancy practice based in Newport undergoing continued positive expansion and growth. The firm and role provides genuine prospects for long term career progression and development, with increasing responsibility, client management and opportunity to carve a career path, in a highly regarded firm.
The responsibilities for a Corporate Finance Manager based in Newport are:
- Managing engagements to ensure that deadlines are met and client expectations exceeded.
- Working closely with Partners and senior clients staff (typically MD/FD level).
- Supervision, mentoring and review of junior staff.
- Heavily involved in networking, business development activities and bringing in new clients.
- Establishing a broad range of professional contacts with advisers, lawyers and funders.
When applying for Corporate Finance Manager based in Newport the successful candidate will possess:
- At least 3 years UK Accounting/Auditing Experience in Practice.
- Ability to deal with tasks on a timely basis
- Strong client communication
- Enthusiasm coupled with drive and determination
- Highly development organisational skills
- Ability to perform well working in a team environment
Highly competitive base salary
Market leading package
Great office location
Well established, supportive team