Account Payable Analyst (Mandarin skills)
The Global Accounting Centre of Baker Hughes a GE company (BHGE) is based in Kuala Lumpur office. We are looking for Accounts Payable Analyst/ Senior Analyst role that will support end-to-end financial activities for the payment process.
- Support day to day operation for AP End to End Process / Payment Process
- Review for Payment Proposal
- To perform QA check for Proposal sent by Requestor
- Download & send bank statement to stakeholders when require
- Meeting the performance standard and timeline set by the company
- Handling AP queries and managing mailbox
- Support for any ad hoc project/ task Any other duties as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent.
- Min 5 years’ experience in Accounting / Finance
- Experience in Shared Service will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures
- Good attention to detail with good analytical skills
- Experience in SAP/ Oracle will be added advantage
- Able to speak, read & write in Korean/ Japanese language
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good PC skills
- Ability to handle multiple activities successfully
Location: Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.