About the role
To partner with the site team to ensure the effective delivery of the Shillelagh and Private Label business strategy. Set financial guidelines & use financial insight to influence and impact operational decision making, leading to better site & business performance. Lead & develop the finance team on site to demonstrate the right behaviours and technical qualities required.
- Member of the SLT on site delivering strategic, operational, financial support and leadership for the business
- Taking a lead role in target setting and performance management to deliver business objectives
- Pro-actively use information generated to challenge and influence local management and wider stakeholders
- Influence and coordinate the development of the strategic business plans
Control & Reporting:
- Provision of quality information and analysis of key financial data
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements and Kerry procedures
- Follow agreed standardised metrics and reports
Operations & Continuous Improvement
- Streamline the processes for information delivery
- Support business change and new ways of working
Qualifications and skills
- CIMA/ACCA Qualification
- Min 3 Years Relevant Business Experience
- Ability to Influence key stakeholders
Candidates must hold an EU passport.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.