Shared Services Officer - Accounts Receivable
Shared Services Officer - Accounts Receivable-37563
As the Shared Service Officer for the Accounts Receivable team, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Perform daily receipting and allocation for countries assigned by team lead
- Ensure accurate allocation to customer accounts
- Process credit notes and Sundry Request by market
- Perform debt collection activities and analyse release blocked orders
- Perform monthly reporting and month end closing activities
- Resolve market queries within Service Level Agreement
- Chair and present monthly meetings with market.
Understanding Processes and Systems
- Develop capability to understand and work across multi-ERP systems and processes, including UAT resource, testing enhancements in ERP systems and providing necessary feedback.
- Includes keeping abreast of the relevant changes and enhancements to ERP systems.
To be considered for this role we are seeking applicants with:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in accounts or finance. Experience in a global shared services centre will be of advantage
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and good analytical skills are required. Experience in SAP is preferred
- As the role includes reporting into the global headquarters, good English skills are required
- Degree in Accounting or Finance related background
- Freshies who graduated in finance or accounting related studies are encouraged to apply
At Fonterra, we live by values and ethics. A reputable brand with an approachable management style, we encourage work/life balance and collaborative culture.
Be a part of the Global leader in dairy safety and quality driving innovation for dairy excellence – apply online today at:
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.