1 day left
- Part time
This role will deliver the opportunity to work with high-growth start-ups across a range of industries. The successful candidate will provide tax compliance and advice to the business' portfolio, and will allow development into a more senior role over the course of the first year.
A leading Venture Capital business which also provides incubator services to high-growth start-up businesses.
- Advising portfolio finance teams on a range of tax and accounting queries
- Preparing Corporation Tax returns and VAT returns for a range of companies.
- Carrying out a significant amount of Research and Development.
- Assisting in obtaining share valuations for employee incentive schemes and in filings for EIS investments.
- Managing the work of a junior accountant to support the above activities.
As this role develops, you will become increasingly responsible for providing tax planning and advice to the business' high-growth start-up portfolio.
You will ideally be a 1-2 years PQE accountant with strong experience in:
- Filing Corporation tax / VAT returns.
- A strong awareness of EIS schemes and R&D tax reliefs.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Highly collaborative
- Very competitive basic salary.
- Discretionary bonus
- The opportunity to work alongside investment teams
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance