Assistant Accountant - EOI
Reporting to the Financial Accountant, the purpose of this role is to support the finance function in the day to day accounting responsibilities and assisting with the month-end process.
As an Assistant Accountant your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Using accounting/financial data from clerical transactions to prepare financial reports.
- Act as a contact between accounts receivable/payable clerks and accountants
- Accounts receivable/payable, ledgers, reconciliations, credit function, credit function, taxation, statutory accounts preparation, superannuation funds, payroll, fixed assets, cashbook maintenance, year-end accounts and journals, and P/L statement preparation
- Budgeting, cash flow, forecasting, variance analysis, sales reports, analysis, and monthly managed accounts.
- High level of motivation and creativity combined with an ability to interpret and comply with departmental and Australian Accounting standards.
Successful candidates will have the following requirements;
- Experience in a large corporate or ASX Listed organisation preferred
- Relevant degree qualifications
- Either holding or studying towards CA/CPA/ACCA qualification
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the application of IFRS Accounting Standards.
- Experience with a large ERP systems
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Please apply below or email email@example.com for further information.