Interim Finance Business Partner
You will be a business partner for a variety of operations team supporting commercial decision making with excellent analysis.
A chance to build relationships across the business, with exposure to Senior Directors
A central Leeds leading employer
- Support Directors providing timely and insightful reporting to enable them to make informed Commercial decisions and manage their expense budgets.
- Support stakeholders on ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests, to support commercial decision making.
- To provide insight and analytical support for divisional strategic initiatives.
- To produce the monthly Management reports for the, including interpretative analysis and challenge of variances.
- Drive continuous improvement in monthly reporting process, to drive efficiency and control.
- Design and implement a more streamlined and efficient cost planning process, collaborating with colleagues in the wider Finance team.
- Provide external auditors with assistance during the audit cycle by answering queries and supplying backup information.
- Work with stakeholders to process monthly accruals and prepayments at month end to maintain an accurate balance sheet position.
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- You will have a demonstrable track record of building relationships across disciplines
- You will be available within three weeks
- A 9 months contract
- A salary of £36-39,000 DOE