Finance Business Partner
3 days left
- Full time
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading International Insurance / Financial Services Business in Mid Kent who are looking to appoint a new Commercial Finance Business Partner.
Our client are a leading International Insurance / Financial Services Group.
The Finance Business Partner position is a key role in the division, and will enjoy a broad range of responsibilities including:
- Establishing processes to monitor the financial situation of the division, including regular analysis of the P&L.
- Developing a financial control framework around the approval, delivery and tracking of project expenditure and benefit realisation.
- Improving the transparency of reporting how project spend differs to foretasted spend.
- Appraising development opportunities and the ongoing management of third party financial arrangement, including profit share, commission over-ride etc.
- Bridging the gap between the division and the central Finance team.
- Providing input into the five year business plan and annual budgeting cycle for the division.
- Production of accurate and clear reporting of financial information, supported by insightful analysis and recommendations to support the long term, sustainable profitability of the business.
The successful Commercial Finance Business Partner will:
- Be fully qualified - ACA, CIMA Or ACCA
- Have the ability to act and think strategically, but also to operate and implement change tactically where and when required.
- Be able to deal effectively with ambiguity and also be able to manage changing business priorities
- Demonstrate a pragmatic approach in the application of quality methods and approaches.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills, in particular having the ability to simplify and articulate complex topics.
- Be able to build strong relationships, and have a strong knowledge of budget control and cost optimisation.
The basic salary on offer will be £55-65,000 + benefits depending on experience.
There is an attractive bonus scheme and a lucrative pension available with this role.