Interim Financial Controller
Joining the Management team for 5-6 months while the incumbent is on secondment and reporting to the plant GM, you will be an integral member of the SMT
Market leading supplier to the FMCG sector, part of a Global Group with site operations in North Notts
You will be joining at an exciting time for the business as they embark on a change exercise, this is a true business partnering role which is directly aligned to site operations and performance.
- Standard cost maintenance and review (incl. weekly SOX control
- Assist plant operational decision making through provision of financial data and analysis
- Provide product cost estimates for Sales team
- Support Accounting Dept with external/internal audit requirements
- Prepare/Finalise Plant Management Accounts & Analysis
- Review & Present Management Analysis for Plant Manager & Operations Team
- Capital & Cost Reduction analysis
- Variance analysis - e.g. spoilage, overheads, efficiency & recoveries
- Support Plant & Operations Management with various ad-hoc analysis as required
You will be a commercially aware Finance Manager from the Manufacturing sector with a strong operational appreciation, good systems skills and an ability to manage relationships at site and group level.
5-6 month contract at £275-£325p/d