Brands Operations Business Partner
36 Hours p/w
This is an amazing opportunity to become part of the dynamic finance team within our Leicestershire Head Office. Part of the wider Finance function we are looking for a Brands Operations Business Partner.
This role will be responsible for providing operational support to the Product teams and Brand Suppliers. They will be responsible for ensuring a smooth process for our Brands and working with key stakeholders to implement new buying methods.
At the forefront of Next developments this role will provide expert financial support to the business as these new developments are being scoped and implemented. They will help to define system specifications whilst ensuring correct accounting treatment for P&L charges and VAT.
- Overseeing reconciliation of concession sales
- Delivering MI to key stakeholders
- Investigating and resolving escalated Brand or Product team issues
- Working alongside systems teams throughout agile developments
- Ensuring strict controls are maintained over financial & operational areas
- Continually challenging existing processes to drive efficiencies and best practice
About You: -
- A qualified accountant with experience of working in a large business environment you will be used to working efficiently and accurately.
- You will be confident in your understanding of double entry and VAT, but also able to understand and flow out complex processes.
- You will be comfortable communicating well at all levels, and able to present your view point in meetings.
- Having and ability to manage and prioritise your workload you have the flexibility to handle supplier issues whilst still hitting other deadlines.
- You will have high level IT skills to complement your ability to analyze and interpret information.
The Hiring Process: -
Following CV screening you will be informed if you have been success at this stage via email, so please keep any eye on your inbox.
All interviews will take place at our Head office in Enderby, Leicestershire. If you are successful you will be invited to attend a first stage interview which will be competency based, lasting approximately 1 hour. Thereafter the final stage will involve a presentation followed by questions.
Where possible, Next endeavour to support all applicants throughout the hiring process. If you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for this vacancy please contact us at email@example.com or call on 0116 272 7000
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.