BPS - Senior Associate-Tax
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
Businesses today are facing a rapidly evolving landscape, including regulatory changes, continued advances in technology, and the adoption of more sophisticated approaches by authorities. These challenges are causing businesses to rethink the appropriate mix of in-house and external resources in efficiently managing essential operational processes with visibility, flexibility, transparency, and control.
The Business Process Solutions (BPS) practice of Deloitte Middle East delivers flexible operational process services to help businesses enhance performance and efficiency with regards to finance and accounting, human resources and payroll, technology, and corporate secretarial services. The brochure provides insight on how businesses can enhance their performance and efficiency in the Middle East.
During your tenure as a Senior Associate within Business process solutions you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Oversee the KYC activities with the aim of ensuring complete and proper implementation of Deloitte’s independence policies and guidelines regarding KYC requirements
- Monitor the dashboards of the KYC platform for proper follow up and reporting and oversee team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Working efficiently for Monitoring KYC reviews and Risk Assessment, Analyze and/or design internal controls to address potential risks
- Objective, analytical and lateral thinking with a ‘can-do’ attitude with the ability to summarize and communicate complicated issues
- Work cross-functionally across multiple teams to ensure execution against regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Recommend actions or identifying issues which need to be raised to team leaders for further guidance, direction or follow-up
- Provide encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field
- Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.3)
- Excellent research skills and strong written and verbal communications skills required.
- Fluent in English (Reading, Speaking and Writing). Preference will be given to Bilingual candidates (Arabic/English)
Deloitte in the UAE is part of Deloitte & Touche (M.E.). Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.