Accountant / Accounts Executive
4 days left
- Full time
- Able to handle full set of accounts for SME
- Able to handle returns, income tax submission, GST quarterly report and filing
- Able to communicate with client independently
- Able to prepare unaudited financial statements
- Liaise with auditors and corporate tax agents
- To maintain and expand existing relationships.
- To lead and monitor a team of accountants and bookkeepers.
- To ensure that all accounting work for our clients is in compliance with the management and the regulatory requirements.
- Other ad-hoc duties when assigned by superiors
- Diploma/ Degree in Accountancy
- 3-5 years of working experience (preferably with experiences in audit and accounting firm)
- Process good communication and organisation skills
- Team player and good working attitude
- Able to work independently and under stress
- Strong proficiency in excel
- Meticulous and detailed
- Proficient in both English and Chinese
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.