Data Entry Clerk - Immediate Start
The role is an immediate start position for a data entry clerk at the beginning of their career or someone looking to take a step back. A good role with a great employer that offers exposure to a commercial environment.
The client is a commercial giant in the Retail sector is looking to bring in a Data Entry Clerk - Immediate Start to support a line manager in a critical function. Being based in Luton they are easily accessible for anyone based locally or in Milton Keynes, Bedford or the surrounding area.
The key responsibilities of the Data Entry Clerk - Immediate Start position are:
- Data Entry from Inbox to Excel
- Verifying that Data received is accurate by Liaising with necessary stakeholders
- Identifying errors in Data and raising queries
- Updating Key Spreadsheets
- Liaising with the stock team
- Reporting to Line Manager to prepare for Stock Audit
- Ad-hoc duties as required by Line Manager
The successful candidate for the position of Data Entry Clerk - Immediate Start will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role - Desirable
- Previous experience in working with Microsoft Excel - Essential
- Be a self-motivated individual who is able to work independently - Essential
- Be available to start a role immediately - Essential
- Be detail orientated and able to identify errors - Essential
- Ability to work quickly and effectively - Essential
An immediate start opportunity with a well recognised and respected employer in a positive working environment with new offices.