Transfer Pricing Manager
Manager (opened for candidate from any state of Malaysia)
Job Description & Summary
The company provides transfer pricing advice to a wide range of companies in different industry.
As a Manager, you will be responsible for managing client engagements in:
- Planning of transfer pricing policy
- Working with the clients to understand their business model and plan their transfer pricing policies in line with their business models
- Undertaking functional analysis interviews, benchmarking studies and analysing the clients issues for transfer pricing documentation purposes
- Proposing planning opportunities to the client based on the OECD Guidelines and Singapore transfer pricing guidelines
- Reporting to Singapore Head office within the stipulated timeline and instruction.
You will report to Singapore SW Head Office and be responsible for managing and developing a team of competent professionals of diverse academic and cultural backgrounds to deliver high quality services to clients.
- Recognised Degree and/or relevant Post Graduate/Professional Qualification in Accounting, Tax, Business, Economics or Law equivalent
- Motivated and ambitious professionals with minimum 5 years of Transfer Pricing experience with financial services clients
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment
- Excellent analytical and team management skills.
Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Management