2 days left
- Full time
An opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a marketing consultancy based in central London.
My client is a leading consultancy based in central London.
The Management Accountant will bridge the gap between Finance and the Management team presenting the results each month, explaining any variance to budgets and analysing the financial impact of planned business decisions.
Overall responsibilities for the business unit will include:
- Revenue accounting
- Cost accounting
- Control of unbilled revenue accounts and billing
- Ad-hoc tasks such as assisting in the move to a new system and the calculation of sales commissions etc.
Further detail available on request
This position would suit an applicant with the following skills:
- Professional finance qualification - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience preparing management accounts
- Experience with NetSuite would be desirable but not essential
- Experience with US GAAP would be desirable but not essential
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage non-finance stakeholders and present information clearly is essential
The successful Management Accountant will receive the following:
- Basic salary between £45,000 and £50,000 depending on experience
- Pension scheme with employer matching up to 5% of salary
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 with service
- Life assurance, private medical care and income protection insurance after qualifying period
- Corporate gym membership, cycle to work, home PC and travel season ticket loan schemes
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan