The Role Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Manager to develop and implement sales and services strategies to achieve (and if possible to exceed) committed targets in the relevant SCB's product through telesales calls.
- Achieve the targets set in terms of disbursals, volume, number of customers, and segment mix.
- To pro-actively manage, train and motivate sales team to achieve their individual sales targets.
- To manage the day to day planning, operations and problem solving to meet with the required sales productivity and financial goals.
- To provide coaching and mentoring Client Centre Executive for their improvement.
- To reward and develop staff to facilitate staff retention.
- Meet applicable non-financial metrics as per scorecard Eg:Sales error rate, sales call quality score.
- Handle and resolve customer complaint or feedback within turnaround time.
- Responsible to validate submissions and adhere sales process is follow.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's value and code of conduct.
- Manage day to day to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's conduct principles: [Fair outcomes for clients; effective operation of financial markets; financial crime prevention; the right environment]
- Effectively and collaboratively identity, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, any field.
- Required skill(s): Strong leadership & People management skills.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Minimum 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Sales - Telesales/Telemarketing or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Apply now to join us for those with big career ambitions.