Credit Analyst - Unsecured Lending
A position has arisen for a dedicated Credit Analyst/Assessor to join a non-banking lender, located in the heart of Sydney CBD.
This role would be suitable for candidates with a background in Unsecured/Secured Lending or Auto finance Lending
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- My client is one of the world's largest peer-to-peer lenders. They have worked hard over the past four years to democratise lending with the aim of helping all Australians achieve more with less.
- They have made great strides reaching $500 million in lending, have over 100 employees, growing at 100% year-on-year - and they are barely getting started!
- Over $1 billion in lending is firmly in their sites, and they are committed to making financial services more rewarding to every Australian.
- They believe the financial system has become bloated and inefficient, and are using technology and data to give value - and power - back to the consumer.
- The ambition they have is huge and the only way they can do this is by bringing in the best people in the world to help them get there. That's where you come in.
- Must have experience with unsecured personal lending products with a minimum delegated lending authority of $40,000
- Experience within auto-finance lending will also be looked upon favourably
- 3+ years' experience within a bank or other leading retail financial institution, ideally with some exposure in a customer facing role
- Experience with both unsecured and secured personal loan products within a delegated lending authority
- Good quantitative and analytical skills, coupled with sound judgement
- Excellent verbal communication ability
- A great personality coupled with boundless enthusiasm for great customer service
- The ability to work autonomously
- Relevant tertiary and/or industry qualifications
For any additional questions please call Martin Dawson on 028233 2312
If you are interested in the role please apply by sending through your CV to email@example.com OR APPLY BELOW
Unfortunately only suitable candidates will be contacted