Manager Financial Control - P&I
- Highly engaged culture aiming to support your development
- Collaborative team working across a number of Finance areas in the Superannuation businesses
- Accountable for the integrity of the numbers by delivering accurate, reliable and timely financial information, ensuring that the processes are streamlined & above all embedding a strong governance culture
Role Location: 347 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Role Type: Permanent Full Time
As a Manager, Financial Control – P&I, you will be responsible for the accounting and reporting services of the P&I business and supporting the Financial Controller and Head of Finance in managing the financial results process. This includes ensuring that statutory and regulatory reporting obligations are met and being the subject matter expert on accounting within superannuation.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Proven professional experience in Finance roles within Superannuation
- Demonstrated experience with statutory and regulatory accounting within a superannuation environment
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA) or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement and the development of efficient and effective processes
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to positively influence business outcomes,
- Strong analytical skills with a strong customer focus
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS102316.