Team Executive Assistant, Customer Experience - Retail
- Highly engaged culture aiming to support your development
- Opportunity to learn about the business
- Build your career your way
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: Full-Time Permanent
We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our executive/s within Customer Experience - Retail. In this position you will provide administrative and operational support - these responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Diary management inclusive of meetings, appointments and weekly travel itineraries\logistics.
- Management of all flight, transfers, visas and accommodation bookings, ensuring cost effectiveness.
- Managing costs and financial forecasting
- Invoicing and expenses management
- Ensuring key meetings are set up
- Maintain confidentiality when required
- Assistance with invoice management and maintenance
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Experience in providing support at senior levels of an organisation
- Experience in secretarial/personal assistant role
- Able to manage priorities and conflicting issues in a professional manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs and relevant ANZ systems
- Proven ability to build strong, open and collaborative working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative. Be proactive by taking action and being persistent in addressing issues
- Extensive experience in admin in a fast paced environment
Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That's why we strive to create balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. By helping people make the most of what they have, we transform ideas, hard work and ambition into reality.
Career development means different things to different people. It may simply mean developing a skill, broadening your experience by moving sideways or stretching yourself by moving to a different business. How you manage and develop your career is up to you, but ANZ is committed to helping you do this by providing you with the support, tools and resources you need.
Here are some links to help you get started
- Five Pillars of Career Success
- Manage your Career
- Steps to Career Success
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS101522.