12 months FTC Finance Analyst position, Maidenhead, 40k
This 12 months FTC Finance Analyst position is working for an IT company based in Maidenhead.
This12 months FTC Finance Analyst position based in Maidenhead, will involve the following responsibilities:
- Reviews, finalizes, and analyzes Earned Value Analysis (EVA) reports. Customizes EVA algorithms for project-specific accuracy.
- Interacts with the project director/manager to ensure EVA accuracy and assist the PD/PM manage the financial aspects of the project.
- Reviews and analyzes cost-to-complete data: provides feedback to PD/PM to improve forecasting accuracy.
- Coordinates identification of OOS, Extra Task Form (ETF) / Change Order (CO) initiation with Contract Management as required.
- Attends and participates in project reviews.
- Interacts with Project Specialist to ensure milestones, monthly fees, units, out-of-pocket expenses, and Investigator grants are invoiced in an accurate and timely manner. Reviews 1st invoice requirements with client and reviews all invoice packages prior to submission to client to ensure the terms of the contract and expectation of the client is met (including project specific backup documentation).
- Assists in client query resolution as required. Writes cover letters for credit memos, refunds, and other invoicing corrections that need to be communicated to the client.
- Develops a thorough understanding of each project's billed advance position.
- Ensures a "what-if" EVA is generated when a project's achievable budget does not equal the official EVA budget.
- Understands the root cause of each project's billed or unbilled position.
- Understands the revenue implications for the billed or unbilled position.
- Develops a thorough understanding of each projects' contract including assumptions, payment schedules, penalty or bonus language, etc.
- Responsible for financial training of operational team as required.
The successful candidate for this 12 months FTC Finance Anaylst position based in Maidenhead, will need to have the following skills:
- Previous Finance Analyst experience
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
- Good Excel skills
- Able to work independently
- Can use own initiative
- Team player
This is a 12 months FTC with the potential to go permanent.