The main remit of this Finance Manager role is to manage the team and work closely with the Finance director to deliver accurate and insightful numbers.
Michael Page are excited to be working with a global, thriving manufacturing business.
Offering a niche service and products to some recognisable brand names, this is great opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a sucessful and interesting business.
The key responsibilties for this Finance Manager role for an exciting, global manufacturing business are as follows:
- Production of monthly management account pack for both companies including Profit and Loss; Balance Sheet; Cash flow and other KPIs
- Review of the account packs against budget, forecast and prior year. Investigation on any variances
- Update and management of standard costing system.
- Production of contribution analysis by customer by product and by machine hours monthly and yearly. Periodically review the contribution analysis with commercial team to support commercial decision
- Responsible for production of monthly KPIs
- Management and monitoring of Cash flow for 3 bank accounts
- Process month end and year end procedures
- Management of Capex and fixed asset registration
- Responsible for dealing with year end financial audit and all the relevant bank audits on invoice and stock factoring process
- Management of weekly and monthly payroll. Responsible for year end payroll processing including Real Time Information
- Set up, maintain and constantly improve internal financial procedures and policies to ensure a sound internal financial control
- Supervise and manage the finance team
- Prepare financial analysis to support business decision making
The successful candidate for this brilliant Finance Manager role working with a manufacturing business in Heywood will be:
- Professional qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA
- Familiarity with accounting system such as Sage and ERP system.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Strong financial analytical skills.
- Understanding and preferably have experience in manufacture accounting.
- Good all round knowledge and experiences in every aspect of finance including financial reporting and analysis, standard costing, margin analysis, stock control, working capital management, FX, Invoice Finance, Fixed Asset and etc.
- High attention to detail and accuracy and proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Very good communication skills at different level both written and verbal.
- Experiences in managing a small team are preferred.
The chosen candidate for this Finance Manager role based in Heywood will receive a competitive salary of 45-50k + benefits.