Corporate Tax Manager - Compliance
1 day left
- Full time
This is a very exciting and challenging role for an experienced tax manager to join an established team and provide a varied client based with compliance advice.
This Corporate Tax Manager - Compliance is joining a leading professional firm based in Cardiff and working with the best tax professionals in South Wales. You'll be liaising with clients ranging from local businesses to multi-nationals.
The responsibilities for this Corporate Tax Manager - Compliance - based in Cardiff are:
- Alongside other compliance and relationship managers,
- manage a range of activities that together will result in high quality service for the clients in your portfolio
- Up-front scoping and engagement planning with clients
- Opportunity spotting for related services and helping clients to manage their tax risk.
- High level of client contact in this role and will, of course, be expected to organise, monitor and manage your own workload.
When applying for Corporate Tax Manager - Compliance - based in Cardiff the successful candidate will possess:
- Personal skills needed to form successful relationships.
- Be ACA or CTA qualified
- Strong UK corporate tax skills.
- UK GAAP and IFRS tax accounting experience
- Has a highly developed client service ethos
- Have the ability to help manage and build new business through referrals, networking and spotting client opportunities.
Highly competitive base salary
Market leading package
Great office location
Well established, supportive team