Michael Page Finance are working with a leading education provider in central London who are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst position. The role is focused on upcoming property development schemes and long term financial modelling.
The organisation is one of the worlds leading arts education establishments. With a rich history, incredible reputation and ambitious growth plans it is an exciting time for the organisation. This position is involved in working with the senior leadership team on educatating and advising on long term financial decisions.
The Business Analyst is expected to interact with the senior management team of the organisation on a regular basis and will be expected to present to board level. Overall the role will have the following responsibilities:
- Manages and develop the organisation group financial model. Actively alter the model in line with business changes and wider changes in the economic climate.
- Communicate on a regular basis to the senior management team and significant changes in the organisations long term financial forecast.
- Analysis of potential group investment decisions, advising on the most sustainble and profitable.
- Model potential sector changes and scenarios.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant and to be considered for the position you will need to have experience in the following:
- Ability to produce financial models from scratch and experience in producing a variety of financial models.
- Strong track record of analysis skills, KPI reporting and scenario analysis.
- Strong excel skills and technical ability.
- Demonstrate previous experience to show strategic capability and identify potential future financial issues for an organisation.
- Interaction with and advising senior management on key strategic financial decisions.
£60,000, 30 days annual leave, flexible working hours and defined pension contribution.