On behalf of business in Reading I recruiting for a permanent Management Accountant to join their stable finance team.
My client is based just south of Reading and have plenty of parking for the right candidate. They have an incredibly modern office with flexible working for the finance team. My client is embarking on a programme of growing its scale, with plans to grow their network of sites across the UK, and internationally as they begin a partnership in China.
The Part Qualified Management Accountant will be reporting to the Financial Controller with the following duties:
- Produce monthly management accounts and KPI analysis for the hospital.
- Providing assistance to the Head of Finance & Performance.
- Aged debt analysis and processing actions.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Balance sheet and sales ledger reconciliations.
- Support in external audit.
- Business Partnering with commercial leads
The successful Part Qualified Financial Accountant will have the following attributes:
- Previous management accounting experience
- Be Part Qualified in ACA/ACCA/CIMA studying for final exams.
- Attention to details and a hands on approach
- Ability to work in a small team
- Able to manage multiple work streams and deliver to deadlines
- Good communicator with the ability to explain accounting requirements to non finance teams
- Confidence to challenge the existing way of doing things
The salary on offer is dependent upon the Part Qualified Management Accountant's level of experience and qualification, circa £30,000 - £38,000, plus a benefits package.