Fixed Asset Lead
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company leverages minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
This role is part of the Fixed Assets group which rolls up to the Global Fixed Assets group. The Fixed Asset position will provide support to the Global GFA Lead based in Kuala Lumpur including the areas in fixed asset processing, reporting, fixed asset counts & compliance and audit.
- Managing assets Gain & Loss account reconciliation and clearing
- Reviewing and clearing of open items in asset accounts
- Managing month end close activities
- Month End Reporting analysis including Roll Forward reporting and Capital Expenditure reporting
- Provide timely support to functional groups including FP&A, Ops Support, Material groups involved in fixed asset processes.
- Providing support for external audit and tax requests
- Monitoring and tracking of capital projects
- Liaising with stakeholders on technical issues around fixed assets
- Problem solving and presenting solutions for best practice
- Ensuring compliance with processes
- Process standardization
- Special projects as assigned
- Manage integration activities
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Good attention to detail with good analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple activities successfully
- SAP/Oracle/Hyperion knowledge is a plus
Location: Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.