Reporting & Statutory Analyst (Korean Speaker)
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
- Ensure timely execution of all monthly and quarterly closing activities collaborate with other finance functions – General Ledger transactions posting, Trial Balance Edit check, TB Load onto Hyperion Financial Management, Balance sheet analysis preparation and other HQ reporting.
- Issue intercompany invoices, reconcile intercompany balance with counter party and submit report to HQ for IBS (intercompany transaction system) tie out
- Maintain Fixed Asset registry including posting addition/disposal & normal depreciation
- GIT (Good in Transit) report preparation and inventory booking
- Support external Year-end audit and Annual tax filing (raw data preparation based on PBC (audit required data) list and follow up for ad hoc request)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Accounting & Finance
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in finance/accounting
- Korea statutory experience require
- Duzon knowledge is a plus
Locations: BHGE, Kuala Lumpur
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.