Finance & Accounting Analyst 6M FTC
- Balance Sheet account reconciliations and investigation of reconciling items
- Review of accounts payable invoices for the Nordics to ensure accuracy
- Point of contact for invoice requestors to ensure resolution of invoice errors
- Month/Quarter/Year End Process & Reporting
- Performing of monthly internal controls.
- Liaise with auditors
- Liaise with customers and maintain relationship
- Cross team support within Finance & Accounting
- Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of General Ledger processing.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of performance metrics and strive to meet and exceed them.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Analytical and computer skills preferably MS Office
- Competent with Excel
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Customer focused
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards
- Strong team working skills
- Prior experience of SAP an advantage
- Fluency in English is required
- Proficiency in a Nordic language desirable
- Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification would be preferable. Relevant experience can supersede degree requirements.
- Min. 1+ years experience in an accounting environment
- Undertaking professional examinations, e.g. CIMA, ACCA.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.