Finance & Senior Finance Analyst
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Exciting opportunities exist to develop an exciting career within a truly Global Finance Centre Focused on People, Performance & Technology!
The currently expanding geographical content of the BHGE KL finance center offers a unique opportunity for its staff to gain a truly Global Insight into finance while supporting operational activities in 115 countries. The center leverages cutting edges finance digital technology to deliver world class levels of service to an operational team with aspirations to become the first truly digital Oil & Gas service center.
The Global Finance Centre is focused on:
- Creating value add opportunities for the business through advanced analytics and data acceleration activities
- Developing and delivering financial processes to world class levels of efficiency & effectiveness
- Ensuring 100% compliance with financial policies through enforcement of control and quality assurance procedures
- Engineering a global pipeline of financial and commercial talent through intense investment and development of its teams
- Leveraging the latest digital technologies to enhance the deliverable of its goals and objectives
As part of the continued growth strategy the KL Centre is now recruiting for a range of positions across a wide variety of finance functions including Record to Report (R2R), Buy to Pay (B2P), Invoice to Cash (I2C) and Statuary Reporting to Tax (S2T).
We are currently seeking accountants, analysts and leaders for the following areas of finance:
- Indirect Tax
- Reporting & Statutory
- Fixed Asset
- General Accounting
- Compensation & Benefits (Payroll)
- Internal Audit
- Financial Analytics
Candidates should meet the following credential requirements:
- Possess a desire to be involved in a creative and dynamic environment
- Harbor a passion for learning and developing themselves and colleagues around them
- Be driven to continually improve and better themselves, the centre and the business
- Sound working knowledge of financial processes including US GAAP principles
- Degree Educated – preferably qualified or working towards professional qualification
- 5 years’ experience in a similar Finance Centre / Shared Service
- Work designated to these roles will not be transactional in nature and therefore candidates must be capable of operating at a level where they can carry out analytical data interpretation
- Preferably have first-hand working experience of the Oil & Gas Industry
- Relevant experience of using enterprise ERP reporting systems (SAP and/or Oracle)
Locations Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.