Assistant Asset Manager
This is a great opportunity to work with a fast paced, exciting company that requires someone to work directly under the Asset Finance Manager, deputising for them whilst reporting on/for and supervising a team of 6.
This business is based in Camberley and is one of PageGroups best clients. They are one of the largest companies in Europe within their field and much of that work is based out of the Camberley site, with other locations regionally also.
The key aspects of the Assistant Asset Manager will be to:
- Create reports on and for the team, mainly via advanced Excel use
- Support with queries and escalations as well as training and development/appraisals of staff.
- Hands on support with the collections process
- 120 day stats (aging, collection volumes, risk-based profiling, extensions, etc.);
- UPCs - outstanding funds, monitoring for repeat offenders, etc.;
- Assist in drafting departmental communications, policies and procedures.
- Support project work and system development
- Including project meetings, process reviews and system configurations.
- Support with coaching and training/cross training.
- Assist with the co-ordination of the multi-site audits and the collation administration of the results, including discussions with the customers.
- Participate in core A.M. collection activities as directed by the Asset Manager.
- Deputise for the Asset Manager as an escalation point for A.M. and audit and in meetings.
- Support the allocation and distribution by Senior Asset Admins of work including 120 account collections tasks, stock audit results in need of follow up and Audit Debtor chasing.
The ideal Assistant Asset Manager candidate will come from a background where they have had similar or comparable level of management and reporting responsibilities, be able to work at a senior level in terms of the internal reporting but also resolving external issues.
Having a consistent and reliable approach to work is crucial as you will be a key member of the management structure.
The Assistant Asset Manager will come with a highly competitive salary
- Benefits include a minimum of 31 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Internal promotion as much as possible
- Free parking onsite
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised onsite restaurant
- Reward scheme that offers online and high street discounts