Accounts Assistant/Credit Control
Page Personnel have an excellent opportunity available for an Accounts Assistant to start an immediate 6 months contract at a growing business in Central Manchester. The role is initially for 6 months with a strong possibility of an extension or even a permanent contract for the right person.
An international SME business who are experiencing huge growth and more expected over the next 18 months.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Finance, responsible for overseeing all customer accounts. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Applying procedures and policies that ensure keeping timely payments.
- Monitoring and updating debtor's balances on Sage
- Liaising with debt collection and recovery solicitors.
- Assisting with the reconciliation of accounts, expenses, invoices, etc
- Maintaining files and databases to aide smooth operations
- Performing all data entry needed
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available for work
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Have working knowledge of Sage
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Be AAT qualified- Desirable
£22,000-£24,000 + immediate start + city centre location + close to public transport links + 6 months contract