This Commercial Finance Director vacancy sits within a fast growing SME subsidiary within a well known Multi-National based near Abingdon.
The role of Finance Director is working closely with the MD with a key focus on further growth strategy.
Michael Page are delighted to be exclusively partnering this exciting and cutting edge Business with the appointment of an exceptional commercially orientated Finance Director.
The Business is a world-class player in within the Energy Sector and provide a comprehensive range of technologies and services.
The Business is going through a transitional period with major growth and requires a flexible approach and working closely with the Management team. The role of Finance Director is working alongside the UK MD; with a dotted line to the group CFO (based in the US).
- Work with senior teams to grow the businesses formulating strategies and plans.
- Lead and develop finance teams.
- Lead for Project Accounting.
- Lead for audit process.
- Lead and manage the budgeting process.
- Overall cash management on an ongoing basis.
- Formulation of annual budgets and biannual forecasting.
- Overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters.
- Preparation and submission of monthly updates.
- Presentation of annual accounts with recommendations.
- Review of accounts and investigation of variances.
- Treasury matters.
- Capital expenditure - evaluation and preparation of submissions.
- Insurance/ risk management.
- Setting annual cost rates and prices.
- Ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Fully qualified with all levels of experience.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Strong IT skills - Advanced Excel user.
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision making.
- Comfortable with reporting to the US / France and internal management team.
- Happy to roll up sleeves to support the small finance team of two staff.
- Experience with Project Accounting essential.
- Experience of using JD Edwards (Latis) software and SAP consolidation tool (Vector) desirable.
Exceptional salary, bonus and benefits.